- Brainstorm a list of WIIFM (what’s in it for me?) from a student perspective.
- Add your response using the button below.
- After you make your submission, save the web address to your response (found in the green confirmation box) so you can use it later for your badge submission form.
- If you can’t think of more than “because you should know it,” then you need to talk to your students and get a better sense of where they are in their learning and where they are going.
- If you know your students well but you still have a hard time determining the relevance of a particular learning outcome, perhaps you should consider removing this content from your course.
This activity is part of the Motivation section of the Teacher for Learning Module.
Example for "WIIFM":