Share what has been working well in your teaching at LearnFest20: Te Puna Aurei, CeTTL’s one-day teaching and learning symposium is coming up on 11 November 2020.
We are looking for people to give the following types of session: More info about session types
- Hiko – Lightning talk (5 mins)
- Whakaaturanga – Presentation (15 minutes + 5 mins Q & A)
- Kōrero – Discussion (5 minute introduction + 15 minutes for participant discussion)
- Awheawhe – Workshop (50 minutes)
- He Pānui Whakaahua – Poster
We welcome proposal submissions until 5 pm on Friday 9 October 2020.
If you’re planning to present in person, you will need to
- be prepared to move to an online presentation if alert levels change.
- be ready for some participants to join your session remotely. There will be a session chair in the physical room and an online facilitator to organise the Zoom room for you.
Remember that members of the CeTTL team are available to help you prepare and practise your session.
Questions about LearnFest? Contact Clementine.